1) Yoga for Dancers – workshop by Renjith Babu during the month of June, 2011
2) Demystifying Abhinaya - Workshop by Indira Kadambi on 23rd, 24th and 25th of July, 2011
3) Yoga and Meditation for Vocalists Workshop by Renjith Babu and Dr Shilpa Ashok Pandit, on 13th and 14thof August, 2011
4) Daasar Padas - An Exploration by T.V. Ramprasadh Saturday, 13 & 14th of August, 2011
5) Playing Theatre by Lucrezia Maniscotti Sunday, 21stAugust, 2011
6) Special Vijayadashmi Concerts – Carnatic Vocal by Vasuda Keshav and Bharatantyam by Vijna Vasudevan, 6th October, 2011
7) Eid Ke Rang, Skill Share Workshop with Kathak exponent Pali Chandra, 11th November, 2011
8) SAMAAGAMA - Chennai’s Unique, Interactive Outdoor festival of free Workshops and Concerts, 17th and 18thof December, 2011 at Nageshwara Rao Park, Chennai.
9) 10 day intensive workshop on (Yoga for dancers , Abhinaya in Bharatanatyam, Joy of Adavus + Compositions, Nattuvangam& Music) 1st to 10th of January , 2012
10) Two day Festival of Music – Carnatic Vocal - 5th and 6th of January, 2012 featuring S.Shankar and Sangeetha Ayyar (Joint venture of Rasayana and Ambalam).
11) Sitar Recital by Anupama Bhagwat, Feb 25th, 2012 (Joint venture of Rasayana and Ambalam).
12) Akatha Kahani- A song, story and dance sharing on Kabir, by Jaya Madhavan, Bindhumalini and Archana on 25thMarch, 2012
13) Origami Workshop Lets Fold – Part I - Held jointly by Origami Society of Chennai and Ambalam on 21stApril, 2012.
14) 10 day special event on Facebook - Dances of India - ongoing
15) 10 day intensive workshop on Yoga for dancers, Abhinaya in Bharatanatyam, Joy of Adavus + Compositions, Nattuvangam & Music.
Date - 25/5/12 to 5/6/2012
Timings - 7am - 1.30pm
Faculty - Indira Kadambi, T V Ramprasadh, Renjith Babu & Vijna Vasudevan
16) Independence Day recital – Bharathanatyam by Tatsumi Satoshi-15th August 2012
17) Ganesha Chathurthhi Special Concerts-Karnatic vocal by Eashwar Ramakrishnan –5.00P.M. to 6.00 P.M & Karnatic vocal by Udupi Gopalakrishnan - 6.15 P.M. to 8.15 P.M - 19th September 2012
18) Gandhi Jayanthi – Parinati…Transformation ,Bharathanatyam recital by Aarthy Natarajan@ Spaces, Besant Nagar, 2-Oct-12
19) Kuchipudi Recital by Sreelakshmy Govardhanan,3-Oct-12
20) Vijayadasami Pooja, 24-Oct-12
21) Shlokas for Relaxation, A sing - along interactive programme by M.O. Parthasarathy, 1st Dec, 2012
22) SaMaaGaMa 2012 – Chennai’s unique interactive outdoor festival on 15th & 16th December 2012 at Nageswara Rao Park, Mylapore, Chennai
23) Fortnight’s intensive dance workshop on Adavus, Abhinaya, Yoga for dancers and Karnatic music, 25th -31st December, 2012
24) Karnatic Vocal recital by Bangalore S.Shankar, 3rd February, 2012